Keto Dessert Recipe: Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
RECIPE: Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
• One 16oz/450g container of cream cheese softened (30 carbs)
• 1/2 c. Natural Peanut Butter (16 net carbs)
• 1/4 c. Coconut Oil
• 1 tsp. sea salt
• Five 1g packs of sweetener (Splenda/monk fruit, etc) (5 carbs)
• Unsweetened Shredded Coconut; optional.
51 carbs total. If you roll 15 fat bombs, it is 3.4 net carbs per ball.
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, ¼ c coconut oil, Splenda, and salt.
2. Mix until fully combined, about 2 minutes. Evenly spread mixture in bowl and place into freezer for 10 to 15 minutes to allow for hardening.
3. When the mixture has hardened, line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Using a spoon, scoop enough mixture to form golf ball-sized balls.
5. Optional: Roll balls into the small pile of unsweetened coconut.
6. Place back in the refrigerator to harden, 5 minutes. Serve.
7. To store, keep covered in the refrigerator or freezer.