Keto Lunch – Bread Butter & Cheese!
This is the bread I make – delicious! I meant to say, although it is a bit dry on day 3, you can toast it and then its lovely!
85g Mozzarella Cheese
55g cream cheese
35g Coconut flour
2 teaspoons baking flour
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or salt
1 egg, beaten
50g cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 220c
2. Melt mozzarella & cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute, stirring at 20 second intervals
3. Mix coconut flour, garlic powder/salt, baking powder and egg.
4. Stir in the melted mozzarella
5. Add the grated cheddar
6. Shape into 2 balls then cut each ball in half
7. Place on baking tray and bake for 12 minutes
What equipment do I use?
Canon DSLR – http://amzn.to/2ySYNR5
Ring Light – http://amzn.to/2vzwr0j
Tabletop studio lights – http://amzn.to/2vzcM0C
My other (Doggy) Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIjG…
**Please note – if you see “Buy it here” links, they are most likely affiliate links – I currently only affiliate with Magic Links & Amazon. It doesn’t cost you anymore of course :0) What it means is that I get a few pence of any product that you buy from that site (the site will put cookies on your computer as per any website, but you can of course block cookies). x